Tuesday 19 May 2015

Sketchabilities #139

Hi :)  Its a cold and rainy day here in Canberra today and a good excuse to stay inside.  I wish I could be scrapping right now but my two year old would have the place destroyed in about 2 seconds flat.  Anyway, I though I would share with you what I got up to last night for Sketchabilities #139 which looks like this:



Pretty awesome sketch!  I really tried to do it justice.  I love this photo of my younger son with my Dad's new dog.  



Thanks for taking the time to check it out :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your project is beautiful, and really justice for sketch!! Thank you for joining with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet the photo and colours are work perfectly together. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete