Monday 11 May 2015

D'lish Scraps

Good afternoon.  I hope you are having a fantastic day.  My little princess is taking a nap so I am taking some Mumma time.  This is the mood board from D'lish Scraps this month:



I ordered one of the just add paper kits and this is what I came up with based on the sketch:



Instead of using a second photo I created a tag using products from the just add paper kit, as I have seen some of the gorgeous tags others had made and thought I would have to attempt one myself.  Thank you for stopping by and having a look :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Julia. I love your handmade tag, it turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Julia. Your tag turned out beautifully. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, love the way you've interpreted this challenge. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet page. I love your tag also. Thanks for joining in this month at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete