Sunday 10 May 2015

Scrap the Girls

I knew as soon as I saw the sketch for Scrap the Girls this month that I wanted to capture a picture of my Nanny with my daughter.  My Nanny has come over from England for her 90th birthday and its the first time she has met my daughter and my second son.  As you can imagine I am so very excited about getting to see her and my kids getting to spend some time with her.  Anyway, back to the sketch:



This is my layout:


This is a close up of some of those beautiful flowers:


I hope you like it as much as I do!  Hope your Mother's Day is an enjoyable one.  Thanks for checking it out :)

6 comments:

  1. What a precious photo. I love the colours that you've used on this sketch and you've embellished and titled it perfectly. Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, great colours and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo !!! Your page is so beautiful !! Thank you so much for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious photo! I love the beautiful warm papers and choice of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a special moment saved! Thanks for sharing your take on the Scrap the Girl’s sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet! such a precious photo. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete