Thursday 26 January 2017

Stuck?! 15 January Challenge

Happy Australia Day everyone! 

As I have a public holiday today, I thought I would make the most of it and get my hands messy.  I created this layout for the Stuck?! 15 January Challenge:




This is based on this following sketch:



I had been planning to scrap these photos for a while and had bought the Charm's Creation Cat Heart especially for it.  My dearest daughter now calls all cat Rigby - which was just a name we decided for the cat as we didn't know its name or where exactly she lived.  Thank you so much for checking this out :)

4 comments:

  1. The layout and pictures are so cute!! I love how you put the papers and embellies together. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and love the story! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is such a great page, fantastic embellishing too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling photos, with great embellishing. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete