Monday 30 January 2017

Kraft Plus January Challenge

Good morning all....
I have just taken my boys to their first day of school for the year and now I am hanging out with my princess for a while.  I did some scrapping over the weekend and this is the layout I created for the Kraft + January Challenge:



This was based on this challenge:



I was looking forward to doing this challenge and this was the only photo I had printed that actually had a bike on it. I used one of the Just Add Paper kits from D'lish Scraps with a few extra things added in.  Thank you for stopping by to check it out :)

4 comments:

  1. Children and bikes make a great double. Love the veneers mixed with the sequinned bow and the washi tape. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo and I love the ripped papers too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, the subtle little embellishments, the bike, everything. Thanks for playing along with K+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Thanks for joining us over @ K+ last month :)

    ReplyDelete