Saturday 5 December 2015

Stuck?! December 1 Challenge

Good evening :)  I am hoping to get a head-start to in this crazy crazy month so I have been working today on a few layouts including this one for the Stuck?! December 1 challenge:


This is the sketch:



I turned the sketch anti-clockwise to suit the photos I wanted to use.  This is my younger son, at the barbers for the very first time.  I have always done it at home as I was afraid of facing the meltdown that might ensue in public.  But I am so proud of him, he was a champion!!  Thanks for checking it out!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, clean and well done. Super pics too. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you flipped the sketch! Awesome papers for your topic too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout! Great masculine detailing! Adorable photo! Congrats on the feature! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! I love how you rotated the sketch to work with your photos. Looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boy page, love the colours and texture via the distressed look! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page - love all the elements! - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete