Monday 21 December 2015

Show Us Your Stuff December Challenge

Hi!!  How are you doing?  I hope you are all organized for your Christmas celebrations.  I certainly am all ready to go!!  I did some scrapping earlier in the week and one of the challenges I worked on was Show Us Your Stuff and this is my layout:

 

The photo didn't turn out to well but you can see the rest of the page quite well.   I really like how the gold paint worked dribbling down the page.  This is the sketch I worked from:



I really like this sketch, I think I will use it again.  Thanks so much for checking it out :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the gold dripping down the page Julia, it sets the tone for the rest of the layout, which is very cute, teamed with that photo. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold drips Julia. Love the photo too. Thanks for playing at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome christmas layout from the show us your stuff challenge sketch. thank you so very much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the gold paint in the background, how lush! Brilliant take on the sketch...thanks for joining us over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gold drips look awesome!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete