Saturday 25 April 2015

Words & Paintery

Good morning. I hope your weekend is going to be warmer and drier than ours.  18 and storms.  I think we will be staying inside!  I worked last night on a challenge from a blog that I have not done before called Words & Paintery.  I am a bit worried about putting my humble layout up when they have some of the most beautiful mix media layouts I have ever seen, but their challenge was a fantastic inspiration with these colours, words and even a sketch:


 


This is my layout:



Thank you for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. This is fab! Love your paint splatters! Thanks for playing with Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI another layout from another fellow Aussie! Love your design of this layout! Thanks for playing with us at Words & Paintery

    ReplyDelete