Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sketchabilities #137

Good evening!  I hope you are all safe from the crazy weather that seems to be reeking havoc all around the place in the last couple of days.  It has been perfect scrapping weather, when its horrible and cold and windy outside.  I had a play with the new Sketchabilities challenge which looks like this:



This is what I came up with:


My partner dug up this photo of me with our baby princess Nellie, who is now an old lady at 13 years old.  And I am 21 and have hair all the way past my waist.  I love this photo and this layout came together really nicely.  Thank you for coming and having a look :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty layout! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete