Monday 12 January 2015

D-lish Scraps January Challenge

Good evening!! Instead of scrapping tonight I have been wrestling with a cranky toddler but I finally got her into bed so I am going to post a layout I created last night.  I love D-lish Scraps and they alllllways have the most gorgeous mood boards.  This month it looks like this:



This is  my layout:


It really didn't come out how I imagined it would but hopefully it captured the beautiful brightness of the mood board this month.  Thank you for taking the time to have a look.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Great photos and great layout. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration board. Looks like your son had a fun night, which you've displayed here on your layout.
    Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love how you captured the photos & using the D-Lish goodies to convey the fun & happiness!
    Thankyou for playing along with us at D-Lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool are those photos! Lovely layout
    Thanks for sharing with us at D-Lish Scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy photos. great use of D-Lish goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing! I see lots of D-Lish stash there =)

    ReplyDelete