Monday 12 January 2015

123 Challenge Blog January

Good evening all!  I almost didn't get any photos taken today but I managed to late this afternoon.  The light isn't great.  I had a good time last night working on the 123 Challenge Blog January challenge which is:



This is my layout:


Colour: Lots of lemon including a Charm's Creation map marker - a handmade item
Word:  My title is appreciate the fruits of your labours
Technique:  I used folding on the circular embellishment I made (which I can't remember the name of for the life of me) and folded over tears around the edge of the page.

Thanks for checking it out :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog... hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just beautiful. Love all the folding you have done. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining in this month over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the name you are looking for is a rosette flower for the circular paper folding you have done!! I love the layers and cute photo too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout love the detail and design. Thanks for joining us this month at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete