Tuesday 30 December 2014

Show Us Your Stuff December Challenge

Good morning.  I was up again late last night trying to get some crafty time in whilst the children were asleep.  I started off with the Show Us Your Stuff December challenge which was this bright and beautiful mood board:



I took inspiration from bright colours, the pictures of water, summery theme and the heart up the top and I came up with this:



My handmade item is the Charm's Creations Heavenly Heart.  The title is hard to read but it says "And so it begins" (as I think it will lead to a lifetime of fishing).  I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Fab take on the mood board, Julia. Great design and cool painty effects. That's a good looking fish too! Thanks for taking the SUYS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Julia! Great design and use of colour, a fabulous interpretation of the board! Thanks for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff! (And happy new year!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Julia! LOVE the background with the paints and flags! GREAT take on the SUYS December mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright layout...fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us over at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! Love all the bright colours, and what an awesome catch! My kids love going fishing! :) Thanks for playing along at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this page just pops! What fun - the pics and the design! thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete