Tuesday 30 December 2014

123 Challenge Blog December Challenge

I am always in such a rush at the end of the month - but this month more than ever.  I have been lucky enough to get some crafty time the last few nights and I created a layout for the 123 Challenge Blog.  This month their challenge was:



This is my layout:


Colour:  My background paper is watermelon coloured.
Word: My journalling reads 'My little bubble monster, you really are too cute for words!'
Technique:  I have used a tag as part of my title Hello Lovely!

Thanks for taking a look!


4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Mumma Magoo. I adore the photo and the blue bling adds a touch of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute photo, love the sparkle of the sequins! Thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout, the photo is just adorable. I also love the sequins. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very artistic page ... and such a cute baby... thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete