Saturday 20 September 2014

D-lish Scraps September Challenge

I am not a pink person, at all.  I am the first to admit it and when I had my daughter I wasn't going to dress her in pink!  But I have soften a little and when I saw the D-lish Scraps inspiration board for September, well I knew I was going to get the Just Add Paper kit!  But firstly let me share the inspiration board aptly named Pink Lemonade:

 

Gorgeous hey!!!  So I set to work and because the Just Add Paper kit was filled with so many beautiful embellishments, all I added was the cardstock, patterned paper, the pink crochet doily and the yellow twine.


I love the mason jar filled with sequins!!! And of course flair buttons are always one of my favourites!  The tear on the left hand side also has part of the yellow chevron bag behind it so I could do some hidden journalling.  Anyway thank you for taking the time to pop by!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on this month's mood board! Just love it! The tearing with the hidden journaling is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! Sweet photo and the colors are perfect for this challenge! Thanks so much for joining in with the D-Lish mood board this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean lines on this layout. And a what clever way of including the journaling. The mason jar is my fave! Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do really love that little jar full of sequins. A lovely clean page & you have done very well with the use of pink. Thanks for playing along at D-lish Scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the way you have used the doilies!! And that tear with the journalling is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete