The sketch is an interesting one and I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do with the two black boxes but I think it all turned out ok.
I started out by adding some paint to some texture paste and used a mask to put the chevrons on the cardstock. I stuck down a couple of stems of felt flowers (which are black) on the background. I had a bit of an issue with fitting in all my elements so it doesn't reflect the sketch exactly. I used a glitter foam polaroid frame to frame my journalling and a piece of patterned paper for my title which took the place of the two black boxes on the sketch. I have used the word bold as part of my title as it suits my daughter so well! I have used flowers and bows from D'lish Scraps and a flair button from Flutterby Designs.