Sunday 17 August 2014

Stuck?! 1 August Challenge

I love working from sketches. I am not very good at making my pages balanced without them.  Stuck?! always has fantastic sketches and the 1st August one was no exception. Here it is:



I was looking for a pair of photos to use, but couldn't find any that would suit the sketch.  I did, however, find this old photo of me with both my boys, which I thought would work well as a single photo rather than the 2 in the sketch.  I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

  1. Such a fun page with great accents!! So glad you played along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page and sweet photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and your paper choices are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that banner! And yes! So happy that you took the time to take a pic of you and your boys!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable photo. Love your banner. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete