Thursday 14 August 2014

Black with Two August Challenge

I have had much time to do much scrapping over the last couple of weeks and I have been missing it!  I thought I would have a go at the challenge from Black with Two.  The challenge is to use black with grey and ice blue and include the word feeling.  They have also provided the following sketch:


CURRENT MOODBOARDAUGUST  SKETCH

This is my layout:


I thought this photo suited the mood board well with the grey and shades of blue.  My little man, Jeremy loves to sneak off and have a kip, or just fall sleep where ever he is sitting (on the tiles, on the top of the back of the couch, under his bed etc).  I hope you like my interpretation - thank you for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. I love this interpretation Julia. Great page and we hope you will join us again next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute page, thanks for joining us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabo take on this months mood board thanks for playing along at bw2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love all the circles. Thanks for joining us this months at BW2 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesomely original banner!!! Thanks for playing along with BW2!

    ReplyDelete