Friday 20 June 2014

Scrap the Boys June Challenge

I love Scrap the Boys and I see a whole lot of other people do too.  Although I do a lot of boy scrapping as my two eldest children are boys, I love having a challenge that makes me concentrate on them and sometime puts me outside my comfort zone.  For June the challenge is:

‘Use a 5x7in or larger Photo’

Its been a long time since I have scrapped a photo larger than 4x6 inches but the one I used in this layout is 6x8 inches and has been sitting in my pile of photos for quite some time.  I was trying to achieve the layered look, and although I am not completely happy, I think the colours work well with the photo.


Thank you for having a look :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know which I like more, the layout, which is great, or the beautiful cake in the photo! I do like your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun. Love your colour choices to go with the cake. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your layers and its perfect for your photo. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete