Thursday 5 September 2013

Show Us Your Stuff September Challenge

This month the challenge from Show Us Your Stuff (http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/) is to create a red and white layout.  I have to say the examples put up by the creative team are out of this world and one day I hope to be able to create things of that calibre.  In the mean time I am just enjoying joining in! Red is such a lovely colour and not one I use on a regular basis and one that is just fantastic in these monotone challenges.  Here is my layout:


I hope you like it! My little man is now a big 5.5 year old - how the time flies.  He is such a sweetheart and I am so proud of the little man he is turning into.....

1 comment:

  1. oh this is so super cute! great layout thanks for joining in at SUYs cheers.

    ReplyDelete