Sunday 15 September 2013

Scrapbooking From Scratch September Sketch Challenge


Over at Scrapbooking from Scratch (http://scrapbookingfromscratch.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/the-sfs-challenges-can-now-be-found.html), Anita has put up the following sketch challenge:




I really like this sketch as it has a fair bit of clean space in it which is right up my alley.  I went with kraft with red, teal and yellow as the picture was fairly neutral so I could go with whatever took my fancy.  I am quite happy with this one:




I used Bazill card stock, My Mind's Eye papers, Dylusions Mists, Prima and American Thickers Alphas, Charm's Creations Heavenly Heart and Fabulous Flower, Purple Pumpkin tag and flower, Fiskars border punch,  A Flair for Buttons Flair Button, Flutterby Designs tab, WOW chipboard,  Twine, Staples

1 comment: