Tuesday 28 February 2017

Scrap the Boys February Challenge

Good morning all  :)

I hope you are enjoying your last day of summer.  Summer is my favourite season, so I am wishing we could just stretch it out a bit further.  I have been enjoying being outside and haven't done as much scrapping!  This is my layout for the Scrap the Boys February Challenge:



This is based on the following challenge:



So my picture is my boys on the first day of the new school year (last year).  This is a perfect reflection of how they both react to returning to school. 

5 comments:

  1. Perfect page for your photo! Thanks for joining our 'Something New' challenge this month at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love that photo sooo cute !!..your background looks perfect for your image !! Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, love the different reactions they have! Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. What a perfect photo to scrap. Love this to bits. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys! ;) xAmanda

    ReplyDelete