Wednesday 20 January 2016

Kraft + January Challenge

Hi!! I hope you are having a good week.  Its my second week back at work after some time off over Christmas and I am thinking I need to look at booking some more time off!  I hope you are enjoying your January.  This is my layout for the Kraft + challenge:


This what the challenge looks like:

Current Challenge

I had a nice piece of Kraft cardstock with all the boxes printed on it so I thought that would make great journaling spots.  I don't like having photos taken or scrapping myself but I am pretty sure one day my children might appreciate it, so this one is for them.  Thank you for checking it out :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the journalling, story element of this layout! I know how you feel, I don't like scrapping myself either but I know that my boys will want to see pictures of me and know about me from the times when they can't remember so that makes me more likely to do it! Love this page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm CERTAIN your kids will appreciate it.....so go you! LOOOOVE the design. Brill use of the boxes and the tag & that little doily. All really, really works well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore your design....and your heartfelt journaling too...
    Its such a gorgeous meaningful layout...Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous layout with awesome journaling, thanks for joining us at kraft+

    ReplyDelete