Sunday 25 October 2015

Kraft + October Challenge

Good afternoon :) I am having a very productive scrapping weekend.  I have been meaning to work on the Kraft + challenge for October for some time but this morning I finally got myself organised.  This month the challenge is called Inspired by Nature and this is my layout:

 
The challenge was to use Kraft cardstock, feathers and a natural material.  I started off with this cool woodgrain Kraft cardstock from Tim Holtz.  Then I used teal chevron tissue paper to frame my picture of my younger son running off down the beach.  I coloured the chipboard title with teal ink and flicked some on my page.  I used a bit of washi and a Charm's Creation cloud up in the top corner.   I then bound together some little twigs and a glitter feather and resin feather together with some teal and white twine. Here is a close up:


This is the challenge:

Current Challenge

Thanks so much for checking it out.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I really admire when peeps do 'CAS'...prob cos I find it so hard to stop adding stuff....that glittery bit of blue....NICE and the kraft paper is making me drool! All round gorgeousness here...thanks so much for joining us at K+ this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this... that blue is stunning! and LURVE that stick and feather cluster you got going on!
    just gorgeous.
    Thank you for playing along with K+ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cluster and absolutely adore the blue chevron bag... gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful! I love that Tim Holtz paper & the colour combo. Also love that cluster...thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete