Wednesday 30 September 2015

Charm's Creation September Challenge

Good evening.... its always fun to do some last minute scrapbooking. I have been meaning to get my act together and work on this layout earlier.... but you know life like to throw you a curve ball.  Today I was only home because my darling daughter decided to stay up all night! She fell asleep early at 5 and slept until 10pm.  Then it was party time until 5am this morning.... So after I packed the boys off to vacation care and princess off to childcare, I came home and slept almost all day. Anyway this is my layout for the Charm's Creations September Challenge:

 
I love the little journal I put at the bottom - it says I would walk across Legos for you :)

 
This is the sketch:
 
11817238_10154185973714478_3614530811486920361_n
 
Thank you for coming to check it out :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Julia, I love the use of chipboard in place of the diamonds - very clever. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete