Tuesday 14 July 2015

Off the Rails Scrapbooking Challenge

Hi!! Hope you are all having a fantastic day!!  I did some work on a layout for Off the Rails Scrapbooking challenge.  This month they  have given a choice of two beautiful mood boards and this is the one I picked:



We took this photo of my eldest (who is now 7) with this bump on his head and it was the first and only time he really injured himself in this way.  We had absolutely no idea what we would be in for when his brother came along - who was nearly constantly bruised.  They are so similar, yet so very very different boys.  Here is my layout:



As you can see I went nuts with flicking ink everywhere and lots of sequins.  Thanks for checking it out :)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Julia. I love all the bright, vibrant colours on this page. And the Ink flicks - Awesome!!!
    That is a pretty serious bump. We've had a few of these lately. Master Z is very clumsy at the moment!
    Thank you for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little thing. Love this layout and you really nailed the colour palette. Thanks for taking on the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - what a fantastic page! I love the way you've used the colours from the mood board. It's great to scrap life's bumps and bruises. Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page, love the way you used the sequins and ink flicks, thanks for joining us at Off the Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely page. and what a cute boy. totally understand the bumps. My boy too!! ha ha.. thks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page and love the white space. Thanks for joining us at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Love all your drops of paint and you entire design! Thank you for playing along with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, so much interest but still a striking design! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia, I love how you used this colour palette! It's a fantastic masculine layout, I especially love all the splatters and sequins! (Who says boys can't have sparkles? Certainly not my son!) Thanks for playing along with us at OTR! :)

    ReplyDelete