Sunday 14 June 2015

Kraft+ June Challenge

As always Kraft+ has put up an extra awesome inspiration board for the June challenge which looks like this:



When I first looked at it I thought cool, but I wonder if I have anything with animal print in my stash?  I literally went through everything but the only thing I could find was a piece of zebra print ribbon.  So I went on Charm's Creations and bought one of her super cool Zebra Butterfly Heavenly Hearts and I also went to Spotlight and bought a fat quarter of tiger print material which I used to make the circle shaped yoyo flowers which I topped with veneer hearts.  I also used some veneer circles and a picture of my Daugher in monkey print PJs to finish the page off.  I called it 'I love your face' and this is what it looks like:



This is a close up of one of my yoyo flowers:


Thanks so much for dropping by and taking a look :)


4 comments:

  1. This is Roarsome! Lol! Love it. Such a sweet photo and I love the patterned papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great page! Loooove your creativity with that ribbon & of course, Charm's goodies are fabulous....love the touch with the circles, too - thanks so much for sharing with us at K+!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely are Charm's hearts, so perfect for this challenge. Great use of the fat quarter too...like that you found something different to use. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little sleeping beauty. What a fantastic page and clever use of the circle prompt! Thanks so much for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete