Monday 14 July 2014

Scrap the Girls July Challenge

Good afternoon, where did the morning go?? I did some scrapping last night but was waiting for the sun to come out so I could get some decent photos.  I started with the Scrap the Girls challenge which this month is to use texture paste and paint in your layout.  I have been wanting to scrap this beautiful photo of my daughter in the first dress I have ever made her.  I love the colours and have used a splat mask from Tim Holtz with texture paste and then used watered down acrylic paint to do further splats over the top.


Thank you for taking the time to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable, that photo just melts my heart.. thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous layout such a cutie!!!! thanks for playing along with us at STG this months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah this is so cute! love this, thanks for playing along with STG cheers!

    ReplyDelete