Thursday 22 August 2013

White with One August Challenge

I haven't done a White with One (http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/) challenge before - I am not sure I am completely happy how this worked out but here it is. August is white with pastels plus masking.  I tried mixing some acrylic paint with the texture paste - it came out pink even though I was trying to get purple ;op. I did like how the journaling looks - that was a new technique for me too!  Today is Poppy's birthday and he had an operation this afternoon so I though a picture of him with his littlest princess would be nice.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Julia, love your bling title :) Thanks for joining in at WW1! And your monkey face layout is very cute also, I laughed out loud, he looks like a real character! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leonie! Is the funniest little monkey... he makes me smile everyday :o)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty layout. Love the circle journaling. Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete