Saturday 5 December 2015

Kraft + December Challenge

Hi everyone!  I am getting an early start on the December Challenges as I know how crazy this month is going be.  This is my layout for the Kraft + challenge:


This is what the challenge looks like:

Current Challenge

I went to my very first retreat about a month ago, which was held in Tumut.  On the way, I had to pass through Gundagai.  So of course, I had to stop off at the Dog on the Tucker Box and take a couple of photos.  Thanks for stopping by and checking it out :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been here, too - on the way to Victoria! Still LOVING that pop of red, & the big banner pp under the photo looks BRILL & I do love those little wood arrows. REALLY nice page:) First retreat? I went to my first one this year too & really loved it. Hope you did too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the red star paper on the kraft - delicious! Thanks for joining us at K+. Retreat wise - e2c in SA is fabbo ;-)

    ReplyDelete